EIGHT REASONS TO VOTE FOR ARKADY DVORKOVICH TEAM IN BATUMI 2018
1. FIDE is to become transparent and efficient institution.
2. The development fund will receive 3 million Euro as soon as the first year.
The FIDE presidency is to be limited to a maximum of two terms. Work of the commissions is to be reshaped: they are to get more budget and tools to feel more involved in the chess development and global decision-making. FIDE's image is to be improved – helping to attract commercial sponsors, in addition to those who have already guaranteed their support to the Dvorkovich Team.
All CACDEC countries will get a substantial support. A total amount for the 4-year development fund will amount to12 Mln Euro, coming from the corporate sponsorship (the confirmation letters will be submitted at the General Assembly in Batumi). A professional marketing and PR department will be created to develop the necessary tools and strategy to attract long-term corporate sponsors.
3. Considerable decrease of the FIDE taxes and fees
4. FIDE contracts with the third parties will be publicly available, so will detailed reports on income and expenses.
FIDE has to help the federations, and not to live on their expense. Joint projects will attract regional and global partners. FIDE will cooperate with FIFA and other global sport bodies.
Nominations of arbiters and officials for the main FIDE tournaments shall be based on professional qualities.
5. Major FIDE events to be conducted in the different parts of the World
6. World Championship Cycle – both men and women – must become more visible.
Chess is played globally, and we should encourage and support the organizers on all continents to stage the most important chess events.
That will help promoting the game all over the globe. At the same time, we must take Youth, Veteran and Amateur championships to an entirely new level.
7. Chess in Schools program has to provide measurable results
8. A proper FIDE Internet platform will be launched
We will conduct serious surveys, and use the results in order to enhance the program globally. FIDE should be more active in promoting important social project such as Chess for Disabled.
It will allow an interaction of federations, organizers, trainers, arbiters and players. It will also help people from all over the world to engage with chess and boost the popularity of our game.
Support Dvorkovich Team, and let's get chess out of the woods together!